Parker Young is delighted to be supporting a UK's success story in the FMCG industry, with an impressive continued YOY growth and some exciting developments which will be unveiled to UK consumers in 2018.
We are looking for an Insight Analyst to join the Insight Manager and provide much needed support for this rapidly growing business.
· Owning and developing monthly reporting to the team, whilst providing support and answering ad-hoc requests from the Category, Marketing and Sales teams.
· Analysing key questions around business performance to understand the ‘what’ and the ‘why’
· Co-ordinating IRI and Kantar monthly on-site, including training and presentations
· Using EPOS and Customer data to uncover knowledge gaps and opportunities to drive the business forward; supporting the insight programme to provide strategic recommendations
· Utilising a wealth of data sources such as Kantar, IRI, Loyalty Card data, Shopper Intelligence, to provide key insights to the Sales, Category and Marketing Teams
· Ensuring accuracy of the IRI and Kantar databases, including the placement of new products
So who are we looking for?
We would love to hear from you if have a naturally inquisitive mind and can demonstrate strong analytical skills and high attention to detail. You could be a recent graduate, with relevant experience gained from an internship or have previous experience of working in FMCG and/or using Kantar, IRI/Nielsen, or Loyalty card data although it is not essential, as full training will be given. Our client needs a good organiser with great communication skills and strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience.
This business is full of passionate, highly experienced and friendly people and an enthusiastic, proactive, and hard-working individual would fit in brilliantly. If this is you then please get in touch!