There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
As the Insight Manager at Lookers you will have the opportunity to play an orchestrating role in our aim to become the UK's largest motor retailer by establishing yourself as the go-to person for all things performance. You will be relied upon to provide detailed insight into the market with the aim to drive sales and positively influence our marketing, all the time being surrounded by supportive, like-minded professionals who will be on hand to make that ambition a reality. Oh, also, if you can't make a decent cup of coffee, tea is also acceptable.
Purpose of post
· To inform and support the marketing function through effective performance reporting and analysis across the landscape of the business. Don't worry, they're a lovely bunch.
· To broaden the availability and use of effective customer data within the business to drive service improvement and meet strategic aims.
· To work with the Customer Engagement Manager and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of targeted campaigns and data analysis projects.
· To support Divisional Brand Managers and marketing teams in the effective interpretation of insight data. Your ability to relay the information effectively is vital to our success.
· To advise on the marketing teams approach to customer insight by maintaining a sound awareness of good practice and regulatory requirements within the sector.
· Monitor & Track all aspects of the online and offline journey to identify enhancement opportunities that aligns to business strategy.
So, if you have demonstrable, relevant work experience within a similar role in analysis, reporting & research are proficient in computer use, data/communication skills and meeting deadlines, and a drive to be a dependable, resourceful and appreciated member of an extremely successful nationwide UK business then we look forward to your application. If not, then this probably isn't the gig for you.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.