3 months ago
Leigh Day is seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Marketing Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a coveted, award winning, specialist ‘claimant’ law firm known for ground breaking cases.
The Marketing team has been instrumental in creating a market led, client centric approach to growing the practice, throughout the firm. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, this role will assist the marketing team with various projects promoting Leigh Day’s services and raising our reputation within key client groups. The role will involve;
• creation of content for upload onto Leigh Day social media sites;
• producing and editing short videos, and
• assisting with the design and production of materials.
To be successful you must have;
• previous, relevant experience within marketing and running of digital campaigns on various platforms;
• awareness of key social media communication techniques;
• experience in graphic software such as, Photoshop, Indesign and / or Paintshop would be highly desirable.
• excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with team members and other stakeholders;
• a good understanding and a genuine appreciation of Leigh Day values and ethos.
Whilst previous experience of working within a law firm or partnership environment would be advantageous, it is not essential.
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract;
Closing date for applications: 8th October 2017
• To apply, please return the following documents to the above email address by 8th October 2017;
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your current salary details and applicable notice period;
• A copy of your up-to-date CV;
• The completed application form (downloadable from our website).
Unfortunately failure to return all the above requested documents may result in your application not being considered.
Please visit our website to download the job description and application form.
Leigh Day is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.
We are not accepting CVs from agencies for this post