18 days ago
Superstars wanted. This company is looking a Junior / Middleweight Internal Communications Consultant to join their enthusiastic, fast-growing team in York.
You will be joining an award-winning internal communication specialists based in York and London, growing at pace in the UK and Globally, following exciting account wins.
They are looking for someone with a good understanding of the world of Internal Communications, ideally with two or more years' experience in-house or agency. Someone who loves the energy, variety and challenge of a world-class creative agency. Someone who is not afraid to get stuck in, brings fresh ideas and carries an unflappable can-do attitude to their work.
You'll have an eye for writing and design projects. You'll be great at handling live projects, managing your day effectively while instilling huge confidence in those you work with by being totally "on it". You'll also be able to work closely with senior stakeholders to forge excellent working relationships.
You'll have a passion to learn and a desire to drive your career forward. You'll enjoy working alongside equally diligent, creative, passionate professionals and be excited about what you can bring to this award-winning team.
- Supporting live projects, right from the ideas stage through to final delivery
- Meeting with clients to discuss work and build strong working relationships
- Offering creative ideas and strategic solutions to new briefs
- Briefing designers and illustrators and third parties
- Daily project management, including planning of timescales and deliverables
Skills & experience
- Experience in internal communications; ideally two or more years working in-house of similar agency environment
- A proven interest in creative communications and people engagement
- A creative streak, able to bring fresh and smart ideas to every project
- Delivery focussed - on time, on budget, and to high quality every time
You will thrive in this role if you are:
- Client focussed, naturally motivated to go above and beyond to deliver a fantastic service experience
- Ambitious and motivated by hard work and achievement
- Passionate about being exceptional - disinterested in average
- Resilient and positive
- Keen to learn, with a natural thirst for new ideas and approaches
- Fun, friendly and a true team player
- Ready to bring the best of you to work every day
- Yearly remuneration reviews and discretionary bonus scheme
- Package including Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, and Death in Service benefits
- An exceptional team spirit in a small, young and enthusiastic group
- Opportunities for career development and growth within one of the best creative agencies in the industry
Home is an award-winning converted chapel office HQ in Fulford, York. It's a fun, lively and hugely supportive team, all passionate about maintaining their high standards and excellent reputation. They also have three office dogs, so hopefully you don't have fur allergies.
about 1 month ago
only 5 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close