3 months ago
Are you an Internal Communications Executive?
Have you got experience within a Legal firm?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working with an International Commercial law firm with offices around the world. This firm is looking for an experienced Internal Communications Executive to join their bustling office in Liverpool.
The strategic purpose of the successful Internal Communications Executive candidate will be to support the firm in achieving its strategic objectives, reinforce the brand, vision and values, as well as to deliver business growth.
The ideal Internal Communications Executive will be asked to do the following:
• Work closely with the Internal Communications (IC) Manager and HR&D team in implementing innovative communication plans for corporate, business group and business operation functions.
• Build digital communications, including invitations, newsletters, surveys, updates etc – advising on format, design and imagery
• Build and update internal mailing lists using the firm's CRM system ‘InterAction'.
• Continually champion all areas of the sustainability agenda and communicate them appropriately across the firm.
• Responsible for writing the sustainability sections within tender documents.
• Project management of internal events, liaising with key stakeholders throughout.
• Produce monthly and quarterly analytic reports for internal communication outputs and outcomes.
• Provide reports on sustainability for internal and external purposes, including responsibility for the United Nations Global Compact Review.
• Work with the IC Manager in building an effective network of contacts across all offices for content contribution and coordination purposes.
The successful Internal Communications Executive will have the following:
• Previous experience of working in a professional services environment; ideally gained within a legal firm
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent level experience.
• Ability to write concisely, with impact, ensuring key points can be gleaned quickly, using a blend of appropriate communication channels.
• Excellent English language skills – written and oral – with a thorough understanding of English grammar.
• High standards of commitment to the team and the firm
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then send me your CV to email@example.com
19 days ago
only 9 days until close