4 months ago
A large worldwide brand is looking for an internal communications specialist to join their team in West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a specialist internal communications role, and will have the opportunity to join a blue-chip brand. Amongst others ompetencies will include:
- Keeping in touch with recent updates across all UK offices to include in new internal updates.
- Creating engaging new content for both digital and offline channels.
- Occasionally travelling to other UK offices to keep in touch with team culture throughout the country.
- Uploading relevant content to the intranet.
- Keeping relevant sections of the company website updated.
What We're Looking For:
An internal communications professional with experience of working for a blue-chip brand.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rhys Thomas onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.