Internal Communications Manager
Temporary - 6 month FTC
Your new company
Celesio UK is an inspired and inspiring career choice. A pioneering provider of integrated healthcare services, we are unique and innovative, with career options that are found nowhere else. Are you interested in how customers think? Have a drive to discover the role of the "Brand" in customer relationships? Or perhaps how to more effectively listen to and understand customers? This is an exciting Insight /Research Executive Client Side opportunity in a fast paced, multinational company where you will be challenged and driven to discover answers to the above questions and much more!
Your new role
Working alongside the Comms Partners you will support them and Head of Comms to deliver business communications needs in line within a Service Level Agreement approach .As Communications Manager you will act as a touchpoint for the business into the comms delivery team, planning the team workload and priorities and managing business stakeholder expectations.
What you'll need to succeed
Broad communications experience
· At least 5 years' experience in a fast pace 'centre of excellence' communications delivery team
· At least 2 years' experience of people management
·Knowledge of business focused communications solutions where the output matches both business culture and stakeholder expectations
· A good understanding of a diverse and hard to reach workforce
· Experience of managing project based communications ensuring timely and impactful comms work alongside project milestones
· Experience of managing agencies and external supplier relationships · Experience and insight into the key drivers of internal engagement
· Video creation and editing, script writing and events experience are an advantage, as is an understanding of external communications and PR.
· Excellent organisational skills and time management both for yourself and your team
· An engaging and inspiring leader who can help people to be the best they can be and deliver great results - on time
· Top notch negotiation skills to ensure that team commitments and capabilities are in-line with business and key stakeholder expectations
· Independent working with the ability to prioritise in an agile and flexible way in a continually evolving and often ambiguous environment
· Natural problem solving skills with the ability to create pragmatic and appropriate solutions based on experience and sound judgement
· Excellent written communication skills including the ability to write on behalf of key stakeholders,
· The ability to balance creativity with pragmatism to deliver interesting, relevant and appropriate communication approaches and content
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an attractive market salary and the opportunity to work with an established Global organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.