A top firm of chartered accountants is looking for an International Business Development Assistant. You will enjoy a broad role covering all aspects of marketing and business development. Your key responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with the international events and organising follow up of leads after events
* Supporting the production of marketing content and collaterals for the team.
* Providing support to the team in managing their pipeline and follow-ups.
* Planning team trips effectively
* Reporting of the international group numbers on a regular basis.
* Keeping the CRM system updated with new contacts.
* Using social media to help build and maintain relationships with prospects
* Producing targeted lists for e-marketing and event invites
The successful candidate for the role of International Business Development Assistant will have a proven track record of results working in business development within a professional services environment to include experience of working in the area of international trade or economic development. You should be IT savvy and have some CRM and social media knowledge. A team player with a high attention to detail, you must be well organised, prioritising activities and working well to tight deadlines.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC