4 months ago
The Body Shop International is recruiting a Brand Activation Coordinator to work within our international marketing team based in East Croydon.
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
The Role in a nutshell
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join this team and coordinate the deployment of the Global Event Activation Plans in-line with the Global Event Strategy, ensuring that activation plans are retail ready for our consumers, zones and markets across all platforms.
A day in the life of
* Leading the deployment of Event Activation process on time and to brief
* Managing production of activation materials and communication packs
* Contributing to the development of Global Event strategy
* Sell in campaigns and events to zones & markets around the world and project manage deployment timeline
* Ensure performance is tracked and analysed to influence continuous improvements of events and process
* Contribute to creative thinking when deploying the activation for events
* Share best practise to inspire brand & activation teams
* Facilitate the briefing process to promote accurate process
* Support agency management
* People management of an intern
What you'll need
* Experience in retail/consumer led industry on an international scale
* Evidence in analysing data and producing recommendations
* Experience developing 360 product launch strategies and campaigns
* Strong project and stakeholder management skills
* Evidence in ability to create compelling strategy and communications to drive business objectives
* Experience working within beauty industry a benefit