International Product Manager
£37k + bonus
Location: Maidenhead. Job Ref: TL884584
An industry leader in health and well-being is now on the lookout for an International Product Manager to take responsibility for food innovation pipelining and product development across three European countries, including the UK. This requires a key focus on consumer needs and brand positioning, and ensuring the right research validation is done and commercial launch plan is in place. The International Product Manager will own the NPD process end to end (concept through to launch) and work at a cross-functional level in the UK office and with teams in the US and Australia.
- FMCG brand and innovation background.
- International mind-set and experience.
- An interest in the health and well-being sector.
- Demonstrable experience in innovation, creativity and analysis.
- Excellent project management.
- Collaborative team player.
- Fluent English. Business level fluency in French and/or German would be advantageous.
Our client’s office is within easy commute of the Home Counties or west London and is close to the train station if public transport is preferred. For more information, email your CV to Janine Darley.