An IT manager is required to oversee all IT requirements for a group of hospitality venues which specialise in weddings and corporate events. This role will be based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, but applicants must be prepared to travel to other venue locations, primarily in Suffolk.
We are looking for an IT manager to support the growth of our clients businesses in terms of software installation, hardware procurement and IT support.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading and developing an IT strategy for the organisation group
• Designing and implementing strategic solutions to ensure effective IT provision to support the businesses
• Ensure all aspects of IT are cost effective and compliant
• Helping to develop, lead and deliver key strategic IT initiatives
• A relevant degree and experience
• Be the point of contact for user support throughout the group organisation
• Procure, set up and manage new hardware and software
• Manage hardware and software problems
• Scheduling upgrades
• Prepare for and train new staff
• Excellent communication skills
• A confident self-starter, who demonstrates resilience in a fast paced and changeable environment
• Willingness to travel with a full UK driving licence