Junior Brand & Innovation Consultant
c.£32K-£38K + Benefits Package
Fab opportunity for smart, creatively driven, brand passionate strategic thinker to join this highly successful, fast growing London based brand & innovation consultancy, now with 4 international offices too. With a background ideally in brand or innovation consultancy or perhaps brand management or consumer insight, my client is looking for someone who enjoys solving problems and coming up with new, creative ideas to answer client briefs. People who can make an impact on a client’s business and people with strong organisational skills and project management skills.
In this challenging role, working alongside more senior consultants, you’ll be involved in all aspects of client projects [FMCG, retail, services] that could include strategic innovation, insight, idea generation, concept writing, business case development and brand planning – helping to deliver and manage the process, run creative sessions and workshops with clients and bring your creativity and ideas to help develop solutions.
Whilst my client is open to people from a range backgrounds including client-side roles, it is likely that you will have had at least some experience in a consultancy or agency role, with close involvement in innovation, concept development and insight work. You are likely also to have a good understanding of consumer insight approaches, possibly (but not essential) with some facilitation experience.
Other behaviours/skills we look for in our team include:
- Asks questions without inhibition, loves learning about other people
- Shares new facts and new perspectives with clients and team members in a way that unlocks new thinking and behaviour
- Has a sense of adventure and makes an effort to stretch beyond their comfort zone
- Comfortable working as part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- Enjoys wearing multiple hats and taking on new challenges
- Excited by the idea of growing our business with existing and new clients
- Ability to deliver oral presentations that are clear, concise and confident
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas with simple, engaging writing
- Creates great insights and concepts which answer the business challenge.
- Is consistently curious, asking questions to further his/her understanding without inhibition
- Pulls out really interesting and relevant clues about the consumer which go beyond the obvious.
- Establishes rapport to build enjoyable and productive relationships with everyone they come into contact with.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, please e-mail or call Adam Tarsh now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.