3 months ago
RM Curtis & Co Ltd – Junior Brand Manager - FMCG-Food
With a passion for great quality ingredients and selling into the Natural Snacking, Wholefood and Home-Baking sectors, RM Curtis is entering the next phase of its ambitious growth plans. We are looking for a Junior Brand Manager to work in an exciting and newly created role, supporting the Marketing Manager across all channels and helping develop and execute the marketing plans and strategy for the current RM Curtis ranges as well as helping to drive new initiatives forward.
Ideally educated to degree level, preferably within marketing although this is not essential you will have at least 1-2 year marketing experience. Working primarily on the Snacking Essentials brand, you will ideally have some experience of working within the food/FMCG industry previously and a strong interest in food.
You will be an FMCG Junior Brand Manager/ABM or Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career. Working across trade and consumer marketing, you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of products and be comfortable with taking on a broad range of responsibilities from product management, brand communications across press, digital, PR along with category research and analysis.
Working in a small marketing team, it’s a fantastic time to join us. You’ll play an important role in helping RM Curtis realise its ambitions within the sectors we operate in. You’ll work very closely with the NPD and Sales teams along with other key departments within the business to drive forward and support innovation projects.
Key duties include:
• Review and regular reporting of product performance
• Analysis of product and category data to highlight market opportunities and inform brand planning
• Work closely with Marketing Manager and NPD to develop an innovation pipeline
• Working with agencies across packaging design and campaign management
• Day-to-day coordination of marketing budget & spend
• Support of the sales team on branded and own label business, including preparation of sell-in presentations, category analysis summaries and meeting attendance where relevant
• Coordination of brand support materials including briefs for new press adverts, sales support literature and POS
• Coordination of the company websites and management of the social media plan with regular content updates
• Regular store audits to review market developments and feed into brand planning
The role is based at the company’s headquarters in Halstead, Essex.
You will have experience of managing all key elements of the marketing mix, with well-developed planning, project management and multi-tasking skills, combined with a “can do” attitude and the tenacity to work in a lively, busy environment. You will be commercially aware with good numeracy skills.
This is a great chance to take on a role with real autonomy and scope to make a real difference, helping devise and implement the marketing plans and alongside the Marketing Manager ensuring the marketing function contributes strongly to the success of RM Curtis. If you feel this opportunity is of interest please apply with your CV.
PLEASE - NO AGENCIES
About RM Curtis & Co Ltd
We are rapidly expanding food company focused on delivering the highest quality of products and service to our growing customer base. Specialists in dried fruits, nuts and seeds we have experienced significant growth in the past decade, supplying key customers in the retail, wholesale and manufacturing sectors of the UK food industry.
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close