8 months ago
Information on the company
A digital advertising agency based in central London helping their clients deliver personalised and targeted advertising across a range of channels and covering both desktop and mobile devices. Their clients include Sony, Nestle and Red Row Homes.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention to convert to a permanent job paying £19,000 - £21,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Ad Operations Team to assist with advertising campaign set-up, management, optimisation and reporting. This is an excellent internship for a recent graduate looking to develop experience in digital advertising, Ad Ops or Account Management.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Assisting the Senior Operations Executive with online campaign set-up and delivery.
• Learning how to produce regular performance and insight reports to inform ongoing ad campaigns.
• Assisting with the trafficking of ads and tracking of ad campaigns.
• You will be introduced to media buying & reporting platforms (mainly DCM & DBM).
• Delivering reports on individual media campaigns.
• Learning how to buy digital media campaigns using data to feed buying decisions.
• Developing an understanding of all tools/systems, as well as the ability to use these tools.
• Learning how to work with “big data” and turn this into insight to improve client campaigns.
• Generating and implementing pixels onto client sites in order to gather user data.
What are the ideal candidate’ skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• The company are open to all degree types at this stage, but Maths, Economics, Business, Science based degrees would be ideal but by no means a pre-requisite.
• 2:1 or above is preferred at undergraduate level, with any Masters qualifications again a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is important as these two tools will be crucial to every day operations.
• Positive attitude and can-do attitude.
• A thirst to lean a lot in a short space of time is also important.
• Previous experience in online digital marketing would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in data analysis would be an advantage.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• The company are growing fast and offering fantastic training to fast-track your career in digital.
• Join a company who are very passionate about self-development and learning, and the internship will focus on core areas such as Google exams & new platform operations - all areas which will develop your professional career in the exciting and rapidly growing world of digital.
Apply for this role