22 days ago
If you are an ambitious junior designer with an avid interest in packaging and branding this is one for you. An award winning global design agency are looking to grow their team with someone who is looking to progress their skills and be a great addition to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a very successful design team and not one to be missed.
- Assist your team in the following areas: design research, mood-board creation, sketching up ideas, amends on projects and designs.
- Sit in on brainstorms on briefs.
- Shadow some of the photography team to understand the process.
- Begin to work autonomously on small areas of briefs.
- Create brand focused packaging designs.
What We're Looking For:
- Good ability to sketch your ideas.
- Very strong Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Ability to take direction.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong concepts and creative thinking across packaging and branding.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close