about 1 month ago
Information on the company
Our client is one of the world’s youngest and fastest growing global mobile first digital marketing agency networks with 10 hub offices in 20 countries. They help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile and desktop marketing and advertising solutions.
Their network extends to include active local relationships in over 80 countries and their clients include Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Kindle, EDF Energy, Odigeo and Zoopla.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
As a Junior Research Analyst, you will be in the engine room of the strategy department providing insight and creative thinking that will help shape the strategy of the company’s clients and new business efforts.
You will gain experience in the following areas.
* Providing direct support to the Strategy Team through research, developing creative ideas for strategies and joining the dots of insights
* Using key industry research tools such as Global Web Index & AppAnnie as well as other desk research to pull actionable insights
* Providing research and insights to company clients, your colleagues and new business opportunities
* Creating bespoke research for clients
* Summarising and presenting research in a clear and confident way to the team and, in time, clients
* Thought Leadership:
* Researching and educating the team on the latest developments in marketing, technology, innovation and relating this to them and clients
* Constantly looking for new insights, ideas and strategies from a variety of online sources and being able to identify the key insights
* Creating their monthly company-wide trends update ‘Beyond the Click’
* Writing research content for the company website, blog and/or social channels
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* University educated to degree standard
* A confident communicator who is great at taking complex ideas and simplifying them both in writing and in presenting.
* Naturally curious and genuinely interested in marketing, technology, and innovation
* Creative and able to come up with new strategic and marketing ideas
* Passionate about understanding people & human behaviour, through anything from data to qualitative macro demographic trends, to personal experience
* Enthusiastic, organised, and willing to get involved
* Has a join the dots mindset and is always looking to close the gap between theory and practice by finding new insights.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
* Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge.
* Fantastic career development opportunities within a global agency.
* Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
* A young team, with a great social culture!
Apply for this role