4 months ago
A Key Account Manager is required by our client, a vibrant global company within the manufacturing retailer and giftware sector. The Key Account Manager will develop existing E-commerce accounts and generate new business and liaise across departments with regards to ongoing development in E-commerce sales areas.
This role comes with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week as well as an excellent salary and benefits (Inc. Company Car, Private Medical Health and a generous commission scheme). My client focuses on supporting ongoing development with both new and existing employees.
• Manage and develop all E-commerce accounts in B2B & B2C environment
• Identify key growth areas & new business for implementation of newly acquired product ranges, securing sales and developing future business
• Build and maintain existing customer relationships ensuring high levels of customer service is provided and a key contact is provided for ongoing enquiries.
• Develop & implement effective business strategies to ensure that current and future business opportunities are maximised to provide optimum profitability.
• Drive sales and margin growth through the effective management of existing E-commerce partners
• Identification of potential new business for B2B and B2C markets.
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of available product range & ensuring appropriate product placement
• Production of management KPI’s for distribution within the management team
• Overall staff responsibility for staff within the E-commerce department
Key skills and attributes:
• Educated to degree level (or qualified through experience) with extensive sales experience within a business to business environment
• High level of experience in Key /National account management - within the manufacturing retailer and giftware sector with online market in either B2B or B2C customer account management.
• Target driven - demonstrates the ability to develop sound business plans to maximise sales and develop new business.
• Planning ability to ensure effective implementation of product ranges to ensure extensive business growth and longer term objectives are achieved.
• Conducts extensive R&D knowledge and understanding of industry related markets to predict future product and design developments to enhance company performance, market share and credibility
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
15 days ago
only 8 days until close