Lead Expert Marketing Manager£60k-£75k + bonusLeeds (field based). Ref: TL884252
This is a newly created lead NHS liaison position with a team of 3 direct reports. The role of this team is to positively influence customer beliefs and attitudes towards the product portfolio to drive sales. The Lead Expert Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying the key influencers of medicine management within CCG/region/national basis and develop strategies to engage with these individuals and groups to influence the acceptance of certain medicines under their control. The Lead Expert Marketing Manager will also work with the marketing team on strategies to engage with key organisations and institutions such as NPA, PAGB, UKMI, NPA, RPS, etc to change policies and guidelines, and be personally accountable for the most critical, top pyramid relationships by leading the identification, development and maintenance of links with KOLs. Given the importance of this NHS liaison team and the seniority of this particular role, it goes without saying that it will be essential to keep abreast of current and future changes within the NHS through protected learning time and share with the marketing and sales force groups.
Educated to degree level, candidates must have the following;
- Experience of working with the NHS as it is paramount to be able to build and maintain rapport with high level members.
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver high performance.
- Proven sales record within the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector.
- Experience of driving change in ambiguous circumstances.
- Exceptional networking and influencing skills.
- Must have passed the full ABPI exam within 2 years of commencing employment in pharmaceutical industry.
This fast-growing, entrepreneurial global healthcare business has huge ambitions to grow in the UK and markets across the world. With new marketing leadership and a commitment to strengthen the team with additional talent, this is a very exciting time to join and be part of the plan. With a brand portfolio of both local and international OTC and pharma brands, there is a huge scope for ambitious, results-driven marketers to make an impact.