4 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our experts working in Insight and Decision Science (IDS) are leading the way when it comes to understanding consumers and creating actionable insight about their behaviours, attitudes, needs, how they like to interact and what makes them tick. This consumer intelligence helps deliver a better experience and service to consumers and improves marketing performance. Our teams have developed, and are responsible for, one of the most powerful, large-scale consumer data sets in the World, combining detailed consumer cross-platform viewing behaviours with transactions, interactions, profiles, needs, attitudes and preferences across a wide breadth of UK and ROI households.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky+HD premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
As a member of the Targeted Advertising team within the Insight & Decision Science department, you’ll help drive decision making using the power of data and insights.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas.
- Work with them analytical projects - develop hypotheses to explore and avenues of opportunity.
- Use a range of techniques from your toolkit to shape analytics approaches, including forecasting, segmentation, predictive analytics, decision trees.
- Producing reliable and robust results and help coach more junior analysts to improve their analytical ability.
- Be able to summarise your findings in a commercial focused and actionable way. You should be able to articulate reasons for good and bad performance in segments of our base and what improvement actions could be taken.
- Oversee the implementation of your insights – you will often work right through from the ideas stage to seeing it become a reality.
-Stakeholder Management: Candidate must have an excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders. Evidence of influencing, engage with, and responding across all stakeholder levels with credibility.
- Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate realistic and implementable insights with highly commercially aware stakeholders.
- End to End Analytics: Candidate must have deep and extensive experience in managing end-to-end analytics projects and roadmaps. Logical, end to end thinking from the outset.
- Working in a dynamic environment: Enjoys working in an innovative and creative environment. Enjoys task-focused delivery, a fast pace of work and overcoming challenges. Strong multi-tasking abilities, flexibility, and patience in a fluid environment.
- Team player and professional attitude: Persistence, resilience and being helpful to others.
Integrity: Willingness to speak up on difficult issues with own opinions, at the same time be humble and be able to ask for help.
Happy to talk flexible working.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better