3 months ago
Amazon Appstore is growing. Following the success of apps on Fire TV, UK’s #1-selling streaming media player, and the continued growth of our Fire Tablet business, Amazon has launched a new app for Android. In conjunction with this launch, the Amazon Appstore team is looking for an experienced marketing leader to drive customer acquisition. The Appstore is growing our capability to acquire customers through a variety of channels to support the all-new Android App, the Amazon Coins programme, and future mobile initiatives. Be part of the team that brings apps and games to customers on Fire tablets, Fire TV, and on Android phones and tablets!
Your responsibilities will include planning and implementation of customer acquisition campaigns, testing content and messaging, optimisation of campaign performance, and scaling successful channels. You will be the team expert on where customers are and how to reach them, identifying new and emerging channels. You will manage agencies but also know how to execute campaigns in-house if needed. You will manage the user acquisition budget and reporting on key performance indicators. You will work both at the planning level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and at the tactical level by managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems. Channels you will leverage could include YouTube, Twitch, Curse, paid search, mobile advertising, affiliate marketing, social media, PR, consumer gaming events, and other online and offline marketing channels. Influencer marketing is also a focus for the team, and you will identify opportunities to boost influencer effectiveness using paid media.
In this role, you will also work as part of a team to generate bold ideas for revenue and user growth. You will help identify and evaluate new opportunities to grow the business, which could include new product features, partnership marketing opportunities, and new channels or customer targets.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and strategic. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs. We are looking for a candidate who comes with big ideas for growth, and while user acquisition is the focus of this role, marketing experience in additional functions will also be valuable. A passion and understanding of the mobile space, a love of apps and games, and an interest in new titles is a must!
· Relevant experience in digital marketing
· Bachelor's degree required
· Facility with Excel required
· A strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem with experience managing user acquisition for apps and/or games
· Passion for mobile gaming and involvement in gaming communities
· Proven track-record of delivering online and mobile user acquisition from multiple channels
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis. Comfortable rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis.
· Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in fast-paced environment.
· Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles.
· MBA preferred