about 1 month ago
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Market Research and Insight Manager for a Higher Education organisation in the North East. The department are going through an exciting period of change and are putting market research at the heart of their marketing and acquisition strategy. This role will play an influential part of not only the university's future but also many, many students.
The role will involve national and international research and designing a market research strategy that utilises the most effective methodologies to help them achieve their goals.
You will be able to:
* Establish credibility and develop positive relationships with stakeholders within the organisation
* Lead market research projects from external providers and advise the wider team on research best practice.
* Agree an annual plan; monitor and report against KPIs and business objectives.
* Prepare reports and presentations regarding marketing activity for revenue generation
* Develop and execute strategic market analysis; monitor industry and competitive trends.
* Work with stakeholders to inform and influence decision making around the product portfolio.
* Identify new and compelling growth opportunities through analysis of customer needs, market potential and competitive landscape.
* Support work with stakeholders to develop cohesive 'pricing' recommendations and plan for discussion and approval. This includes headline fees, scholarships and bursaries, discounts, entry requirements, and offer strategies.
* Brief and manage external agencies to deliver meaningful, actionable and effective insight
* Develop and maintain up to date market insight and product knowledge.
* Maintain extensive knowledge of competitor institutions and position in the market
* Provide detailed market intelligence and analysis in clear and concise reports for senior management.
* Participate in and provide support for University committees as appropriate
* Manage resources and budgets to deliver key objectives
* Participate in and influence cross university project as appropriate.
* 10 - 15 years experience in market research
* Proficient in a wide range of methodologies both in qual and quant
* It is highly desirable that the candidate has Higher Education experience whether this be working directly for an education establishment or for a consultancy/agency that supports them. If not then a wide range of industries must have been serviced.
* A gravitas and manner appropriate to a collegiate environment.
* Excellent stakeholder management.
* Management experience
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity where you can make a real impact. If this sounds like the next role for you, please submit your details in the usual fashion.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close