about 1 year ago
A Marketing Account Executive is required to join an expanding integrated marketing agency with a digital bias.
This is a general client facing role supporting the business in delivery of inbound and outbound marketing activity. As an excellent, forward thinking, marketeer you will be able to prioritise and manage multiple activities and initiatives. You will be an excellent communicator and able to easily build external and internal relationships.
- Answering the phone
- Client point of contact for all MailFirst Managed Newsletters
- Management of social media for selected clients
- Client point of contact for Sales Orders
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Ensuring that the piece of work stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Recording activity on the in-house CRM system
- Personal attributes
- Strong team player
- Self motivated
- An analytical thinker
Skills and competencies
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to develop and manage relationships
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A background or interest in marketing
- Experience of working in a client or customer service environment
- Experience in following processes and procedures
- Experience of working in a marketing agency environment would be desirable
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.