We're looking for a talented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with existing commercial experience working for a creative design or brand and marketing agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to further you’re career by working in a brand new role for a growing integrated marketing agency. You could be an Marketing Account Manager with plenty of experience wanting a step up or Senior Account Manager looking for a new, more integrated challenge within the world of automotive brand and marketing. The company.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a highly creative, busy and dynamic team to set-up new office in the heart of Bristol. Due to a number of new business wins, my client offers a fast-paced working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within the company is hard-working and energetic, and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their career in creative, senior account management. The role.
The right Account Manager or Senior Account Manager will play a pivotal part in leading a small team on a range of integrated marketing communications campaigns for a number of automotive and dealership accounts. You will be responsible for developing strong stakeholder relationships and actively growing existing and new business. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with clients on a regular basis and you will be accountable for driving forward the team’s development. The experience we need.
What you'll get in return.
- 3-6 years + marketing experience for a similar integrated agency
- Strong level of experience in managing automotive or car dealership clients and accounts
- Experience in buildings and managing client relationships
- Strong financial management skills with the ability to forecast and report on account growth
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
How to apply.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a growing integrated agency in the centre of Bristol
- An opportunity to gain valuable sector experience with a range of blue chip clients
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.