We're looking for an ambitious Account Manager with existing commercial experience working for a healthcare advertising / PR agency or in-house as a Marketing Executive for a big healthcare or pharmaceutical brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to further you’re career by working in a brand new role for an established marketing agency. You could be an ambitious Senior Account Executive with plenty of experience wanting a step up or an Account Manager looking for a new, more integrated challenge within the world of healthcare and pharmaceuticals. The company.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a highly creative and dynamic marketing team on a number of key accounts in the heart of Bristol. Due to a number of new business wins, my client offers a fast-paced working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and additional package. The culture within the company is hard-working and energetic, and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their career in account management. The role.
The right Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will work as part of a growing creative team on a range of integrated marketing communications campaigns from start to finish, for a number of health care and pharmaceutical accounts. Working closely with the Account Director, your role will involve maintaining strong stakeholder relationships and actively growing existing and new business. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with clients on a regular basis as well working with the creative team to complete integrated, advertising briefs. The experience we need.
What you'll get in return.
- 2 years + marketing experience working for a similar healtcare / pharmaceutical marketing agency or in-house for a big healthcare brand as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
- Previous experience in working in the UK health care and pharmaceutical market is essential for this role
- Experience in buildings and managing client relationships
- Experience in planning and delivering marketing campaigns, including digital activity, video, on-line search and social media
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
How to apply.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a growing integrated advertising agency in the centre of Bristol
- An opportunity to gain valuable sector experience with a range of blue chip healthcare clients
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call!