Marketing Admin Assistant
Our client is one of the largest and most forward thinking family-owned businesses in the UK. The company began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now employs more than 8,200 people with a turnover of £1.3 billion.
Food and drink have always been the lifeblood of the company and the business now entails retail, trade-partners, wholesale, distribution, foodservice, and shop fitting operations amongst its divisions.
They now own 298 stores and serving 950 in total across England and Wales. The company is also the largest member of the Landmark Wholesale (Cash & Carry) group and a significant supplier to the independent grocery sector across the UK.
They have always been committed to developing a loyal and dedicated workforce that is focused upon excellent customer service and behaving with honesty and integrity. The company has always strived to build partnerships with suppliers and trade partners while never underestimating the role that it plays within the communities it serves.
Underpinning everything that they do is the company’s values statement, their Way. This highlights what the company stands for and the way that the company has always done and will continue to do business.
Position: Marketing Admin Assistant
Location: Willenhall, West Midlands
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Benefits: Staff Discount, Company Pension Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Cover, Employee Volunteering opportunities.
Closing date: August 18, 2017
About the role:
The Marketing Admin Assistant will provide general administrative support aligned to day to day workload and marketing department projects.
- Co-ordination of all marketing led point of sale
- Maintain distribution lists and databases
- Prepare meeting agendas, record and distribute meeting minutes and maintain organised files
- Co-ordinate marketing recharges through accounts team
- Deal with general queries regarding marketing material
- Communication of marketing updates to stakeholders
- High level of numeracy and literacy and 5 x GCSE's (A-C)
- Further qualifications in business and / or marketing desirable
- Previous relevant experience in an administration role
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong organisational and planning skills with an attention to detail
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administrator, Marketing Administration Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Administrator, Office Admin, Marketing Officer, Office Administration, Marketing Executive Admin Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.