9 months ago
Are you ready to join an ambitious group of agencies to help assist with the smooth running of each agency from a marketing, administration and HR role?
This group of agencies specialises in Media Planning and Buying, Creative Design, Video, Digital Technology and Content Marketing and are based in Norfolk and London
They are looking for someone who loves to be organised and is a conscientious, enthusiastic character.
- Liaise with office suppliers, clients and other staff
- Prepare resources for the teams and meetings
- Assist with recruitment processes
- Liaise with key suppliers
- Assist with office maintenance and equipment contracts
- Meet and greet guests
- Organise internal and external client meetings
- Organise travel, meetings, accommodation
- Answer and re-direct telephone calls
- Work with the directors to implement marketing activity
- Organise internal events
- Prepare induction packs and carry out staff inductions
- Assist with HR processes
- Assist with accountancy processes
- Collect & sort daily post
- Supporting other departments with the effective running of the office
Do you have?
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office/Google Docs
- An enthusiastic and proactive manner with a strong team attitude
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Some previous experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Calm attitude with a good level of common sense
- A great sense of humour
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own time
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 38 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), plus experience numerous staff days out, development opportunities and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.