Marketing Administrator (Campaigns)
Established in 1990, our client now has 25 years of successful operation under their belts, each year they bill revenues of over £25M, and run approx. 200 events across the world. Their office is in London near Liverpool Street and Brick Lane, and they employ around 150 people.
The bulk of their earnings come from conferences, but they are seeing rapid growth in their publishing activities, subscription services and bespoke research consultancy. They have held conferences across the globe: from Hamburg to Hong Kong, Singapore to San Francisco and Dallas to Delhi. They will go where there’s business.
Position: Marketing Operations Agent (Eloqua)
The Eloqua Team (ET) is a new department that will work to ensure that internal marketing campaigns are executed quickly and efficiently on the Eloqua system.
While a technical background is not required as most of the marketing campaign execution will be based on templates, it is desirable that the candidate is comfortable around IT systems and processes.
You will be providing marketing operational support to the Conference Organisers (COs). This will include:
- Sending emails, creating landing pages and web forms according to the CO marketing campaign plan
- Build customer segments to make sure the right people get the right messages
- Upload marketing copy as provided by the CO
- Upload PDF documents (e.g. event brochure) to the Eloqua system
- Set up tracking and tagging of contacts
- Ensure that naming conventions are followed when creating campaign assets
- Liaise with sector Marketing Managers to maintain the email marketing calendar
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Quick learner and able to pick up systems rapidly
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of organisation, attention to detail and administrative skills
- ‘High energy’ person, who is enthusiastic and able to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable both leading and supporting teams
- Able to work in a fast-changing ‘agile’ environment
- A good degree of computer literacy
You may have experience of the following: Eloqua, Oracle, Marketing Support, Email Marketing, Web Marketing, Campaign Planning, Marketing Administrator, Sales Support, Support Administrator, Marketing Campaign, Marketing Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.