about 1 year ago
We are working with a progressive and dynamic business services company, as they look to add a Marketing Analyst to their vibrant marketing team.
The primary objective of this role is to create and keep a track of the analytics of marketing campaigns run by the firm.
Competencies of the role will include:
- Work with the senior member of the team to enhance and develop the CRM system.
- Change and update the business development budgets as changes occur.
- Monitor digital marketing performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Support the development of marketing strategy by providing key insight.
- Work closely with both the marketing and IT teams good communications skills to maintain a relationship with both are essential!
What We're Looking For:
This role needs someone ready to work closely with a number of people in the business, who has high end analytical and numerical skills. Previous experience from a marketing department would be great.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rhys Thomas onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.