about 1 year ago
Fantastic Marketing analyst sought for a winning consultancy in central Leeds. Do you have strong analytical ability...do you have strong communication skills...do you have previous experience of being a Marketing Analyst and want to work for a firm with ambitious growth plans in a role that will develop with you? Then please read the info below.
A legal consultancy who have gone from strength to strength, have multiple locations in the UK and abroad and exciting plans for the future. Yes it's a consultancy but don't think that means a stuff environment where people don't have fun. Most staff come from a marketing agency background which has led to a creative and dynamic environment.
The position will be based between the marketing and business development team and duties will consist of the following;
- to provide research, analytical data and budgetary support and will involve analysis of a variety of marketing projects.
- to create and monitor the analytics on a range marketing campaigns including digital.
- to analyse the client base to identify gaps and target opportunities.
- to maintain and improve the accuracy of the customer database.
- work with internal stakeholders on critical research to dictate prospecting and target strategy.
- once established in the role, provide guidance to internal clients on target audiences, presentation delivery, brand guidelines, cross selling etc.
- Experience of working in a Market Analyst role, CRM experience would be very beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills and numeracy with the ability to process, interpret and manipulate sometimes complex information/data with passionate attention to detail
- Methodical and consistent approach to research
- Able to prioritise own workload, meet deadlines and work effectively on multiple tasks.
- A team player with the ability to work with other teams and build relationships at all levels across the organization is essential.
- Able to influence more senior stakeholders decision making via the presentation of their research
If this sounds like the next Marketing Analyst Role please submit your details in the usual fashion.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.