Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is seeking several candidates to fill a variety of marketing insight and analytics roles within their analytics team in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career within a busy data and insight agency. Their purpose is to help their diverse set of clients leverage the value within their data assets. As a team they use a variety of tools including SPSS, FastStats, Power BI, SQL Server, Tableau, R, Python, Excel, Communigator, Google Analytics, Cygnus & VBA, therefore experience in any of these applications would be desirable but not essential. The ideal candidates will have a natural aptitude for working with data to solve problems and have strong interpersonal skills.
Depending on your seniority and experience, there would be differing levels of involvement in all these areas, but essentially you would be working in all these areas:
- To run analysis projects, acting as a point of contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle. Work directly with client and also with internal account and technical teams
- Conduct client analysis using appropriate tools and techniques. Ensure that internal analysis solutions, tools and products are appropriate for client. Deliver high quality analysis work to the client, identifying significant relationships, most appropriate variables and applying statistics to the client's commercial context
- Assist on major analysis projects, conducting sections of work and involvement in presentations, consultancy and training workshops
- Help develop key client's insight into their own data and communicate this to them
- Assist in supporting new business efforts to secure analysis work e.g. contributing to proposals, obtaining quotes
Skills and Experience
Requirements will vary according to your background and experience - they need people with at least some aptitude in these areas, but any clearly evidenced experience would be great to hear about.
- The successful candidates will have an aptitude for answering complex marketing questions using data, a degree level education or relevant professional qualification in mathematics, statistics or marketing would be an advantage
- Application of data analysis within a marketing environment, ideally including some charity sector work would be desirable
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques such as regression, CHAID, correlation analysis, cluster analysis, used in segmentation and predictive modelling applications would be an advantage, however training will be provided
- An ability to work in a varied, demanding and flexible environment, occasionally pressured, but able to work under your own initiative whilst operating as an effective team member
- A passion for working with data, including high-quality and accurate work, and an ability to summarise key findings in simple terms
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles such as Marketing Analyst, Marketing Insights Analyst, Data Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, Marketing Insights Specialist, Marketing Analytics Specialist, Marketing Insights Executive and Business Intelligence Specialist will also be considered for this role.