6 months ago
One of the most respected brands in professional services is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to support their work internationally.
This is a highly diverse role, and will see you work with a number of colleagues regionally to develop business generally.
This is mainly a broad marketing role, but also features some aspects of bids and tenders support and business development activity. Competencies include:
• Ensure that all marketing materials comply with brand guidelines.
• Provide support of small to medium scale bids and tenders.
• Support key senior figures within the business on their own personal business development goals, to achieve greater impact with key clients.
• Support on broad marketing collateral, and the delivery of profile raising events.
• Internal and external communications support.
What We're Looking For:
A strong candidate with experience across marketing, bids, and business development. International experience would be particularly helpful.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rhys Thomas onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.