4 months ago
Excited by joining a high-calibre organisation driving UK international business performance?
This is an opportunity to join a visionary environment, planning and driving the impact and profile of one of their international business support services. With major growth planned for the next 5 years this is a superb opportunity for a contemporary, dynamic marketer to develop and work for a company that's really going places.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing and Channel Manager;
Managing a team of 4, you'll be responsible for planning, creating and executing integrated content-led marketing strategies to drive demand and build brand awareness and positioning. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute marketing strategy that reflects Government policy to maximise regional exports
- Structure Marketing operations and strategic planning to deliver lead generation, revenue attainment, profit, growth and customer satisfaction
- Create, implement and measure/evaluate marketing programme that will enhance DIT's image and position within relevant markets
- Create and lead implementation of content generation strategy to drive and support core strategic approach
- Work collaboratively with other DIT regional Delivery Partners, predominantly across the Northern Powerhouse, to develop value propositions to support the recruitment of new to DIT businesses to planned activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key local, regional and national business support providers to identify collaborative opportunities for export promotion activities.
- Deliver tele-marketing Lead Generation programme to support key deliverables
- Manage integration and use of social media within communication and demand generation programmes
- Identify key metrics to measure effectiveness via clear campaign KPI & ROI reporting, provide on-going insights and recommendations
- Segment and quantify market opportunity; create positioning and targeting of overall strategy across multiple customers and groups
- Maintain close awareness of the market to develop and recommend content in response to opportunities
Skills & experience the Marketing and Channel Manager must have;
With strong planning, execution and leadership skills as well as evidential content led focused marketing background, you'll be an ROI focused professional. You'll be able to demonstrate:
- Digitally focussed content-led approach to marketing
- Comprehensive experience of full marketing mix, from idea to implementation
- Knowledge of digital and social networking tools to drive targeted campaign management
- Ability to partner well with internal and external stakeholders
- A focus on ROI
Salary & Benefits;
Salary between £35,000 - £38,000 per annum dependent on experience; 10.5% non-contributory pension; 26 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, life assurance and income protection, access to voluntary benefit options including child care vouchers, flexi pension and ability to buy holiday.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close