5 months ago
Over 1 million people worldwide have used this company's software tools to boost their productivity and creativity. They have ambitious plans for growth and are looking for driven, committed and digitally-savvy Marketing and Communications Executives to join their team. They have recently become the first Welsh company ever to join London Stock Exchange's Elite accelerator programme, and are aiming for flotation in 2019.
This company owns and is headquartered in the highly desirable offices at Tec Marina, Penarth. Find out more about Tec Marina at tecmarina.com, and don't forget to take their 360° office tour where you can check out their kitted-out games room, 5-star gym and top-quality bean to cup coffee machines.
As a Digital Marketing and Communications Executive, you will be required to create powerful and engaging marketing content for their core products, DropTask & iMindMap, and develop strong long-lasting relationships with new clients.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Writing strong, targeted content for the company websites, articles, emails, social media and blogs
- Maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of the product and its features
- Researching new opportunities
- Working with the Head of Department to help shape and develop the marketing strategy
- Working with the software developer team to test and improve the products
- Assisting with customer support and various administrative duties when necessary
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours when necessary
The role may also include:
- Generating new business opportunity leads by successfully connecting with decision makers at senior levels
- Securing quality press coverage to build awareness for the brand and its products
- Planning and writing creative and compelling copy for press releases
- Outlining and setting up PPC campaigns
- Monitoring and managing Search Engine Optimisation
- Assisting the team with event and exhibition organisation
- Participating in product demonstrations, pitches and workshops
- Excellent written skills with ability to create engaging, targeted content that personifies their brand
- Well organised with the ability to take control over areas of responsibility
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a strong team player
- Self-motivated, determined and energetic with a desire to succeed
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Willing to go the extra mile for the benefit of the brand and the team
- Outstanding attention to detail
If you're looking to work within a courageous and driven team who are inspired to change the way that millions of people think and work for the better, then this is the perfect role for you. Feel up to the challenge? Apply now with a CV.
Salary: Highly competitive depending upon experience