We're looking for a highly ambitious Marketing, Communications and PR Manager with existing commercial marketing and PR experience working for a creative marketing agency or well-known in-house brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role for an award winning creative agency in Bristol. You could be a creative Marketing Executive wanting a step up or Marketing and PR Manager looking for a new, more integrated challenge within the world of brand and marketing. The company.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun team to develop and maintain marketing and communications strategy to meet key company objectives in their core markets. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their PR and marketing career. The role.
The right Marketing, Communications and PR Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the marketing plan and delivering the marketing and communications activity within budget. You will be involved in content creation including articles and press releases, the planning of digital content and social media and supporting the new business processes. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis and you will be accountable for driving forward your own development. The experience we need.
What you'll get in return.
- 3 years+ experience as a Marketing Manager with a track record of preparing marketing campaigns
- Strong experience managing activity across a range of marketing channels including online, traditional and social media (experience in SEO, PPC and Google Analytics would be highly desirable)
- Hands on experience managing external PR agencies
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
How to apply.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known creative marketing agency to grow the marketing, communications and PR strategy
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.