12 months ago
Established in 2003, this quirky and original London based fashion accessory brand has one guiding philosophy - to make people ask 'where did you get that bag?' Their bags are ethical and animal friendly with lots of personality! They are huge believers in passion, ambition and individuality.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and versatile Marketing and Sales Assistant to provide all around help and support to their Wholesale and Ecommerce Manager working together to achieve their goals.
On the Marketing side:
- Helping to deliver weekly newsletters to Wholesale customers
- Maintaining emailing and mailing lists
- Assisting in the creation of all marketing tools - catalogues, strut cards, invitations…
- Assisting in Photoshoot organisation
- Assisting in ecommerce & wholesale promo plans implementation
- English to German translations and proof reading
On the Sales side:
- Managing their Amazon accounts
- Helping with ordering and dispatching product samples
- Helping to dispatch web orders
- Assisting in dealing with German customers
- Attending trade shows twice a year when required
- Assisting in dispatching sales orders when necessary
- Answering phone requests when necessary
You will be working in an exciting environment in North Wembley with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations. You will be trained to work with accounting and emailing software.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and German
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- A positive and proactive personality for engaging with customers and colleagues
- The ability to work with energy, pace and passion
- High level IT skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Experience of working within a similar job or internship would be a distinct advantage
- Flexible approach to work and a willingness to help others in the office
Sounds like you? Please include a cover letter within your CV when applying.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.