Senior Social Media Executive
City of London
We are recruiting for a leading recruitment consultancy with headquarters in the City of London, and regional offices in Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Chelmsford, Southampton and internationally in Canada and New Zealand. They specialise in recruitment within education, technology, health and social care, digital, sales and marketing and recently gained entry in the prestigious Sunday Times Fast Track 100 of fastest growing businesses in the UK. They currently employ over 100 staff across all offices.
As an expanding business, they offer exciting opportunities for career driven, motivated people looking to establish a lucrative career within a meritocratic and supportive environment.
This is a proud organisation with many award nominations, along with recognition of the gold standard in education. All offices are energetic, dynamic, fast paced and full of people that want to be there. If you want to work in a happy recruitment business that demonstrates rapid growth free from red tape, office politics and bureaucracy then this is the recruitment business for you!
We are currently looking for a Social Media Exec who is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience in Education and a passion for communication. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning followers into members of the company's Teaching Community.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to this role, as well as being able to communicate the brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract our modern, hyper-connected targeted audience.
Duties will include:
* Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Plan and implement a social media marketing plan.
* Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
* Identify and improve organisational development aspects that would improve content.
* Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
* Create a regular publishing schedule.
* Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
* Promote content through social advertising/organic promotion.
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a 'Social' way while cultivating leads and sales.
* Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
* Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, Twitter profile, Blog, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.).
* Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
* Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
* Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
* Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
* Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
* Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
* Develop organisational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
* Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
* Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
* Report notable threats to appropriate management.
* Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
* Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
Qualifications and Experience
* Possesses experience in Education.
* Possesses knowledge in the tenets of traditional marketing.
* Demonstrates creativity in social media content ideas.
* Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms,
* Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
* Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, picture and video format.
* Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off.
* Is a team player
* Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
* Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
This could be an opportunity for an individual who has experience of working as a teacher with a good understanding of social media.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, tenacious, intelligent and articulate professional looking to establish a career within a rapidly expanding brand with fantastic career development opportunities. As part of our ongoing commitment to our staff and our business, we offer continual training and development, strong career development and competitive salaries, along with benefits including pension and healthcare.