Marketing Assistant - Mark-eting Recruitment
This job expired on 29-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25k - £28k|
|Job Categories:||Event Marketing Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Sports Marketing Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
Our client, a leading law firm, is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team in London. As a member of the Marketing Team, you will provide support to the BD teams on business development, client development and administrative support. You will also help to develop, maintain and share best practice in all processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and a consistent quality of service in all marketing activity.
- To support partners & team members with the development of one of the firm's key accounts
- To work with the Communications team on the running of monthly campaigns to promote our latest new initiatives
- To give presentations to the marketing team on key operational projects and initiatives
- To maintain and develop the marketing pages on the firm's intranet system to support marketing initiatives and campaigns being rolled out across the firm
- To liaise with international offices to produce a monthly Global BD Update
- Provide support to other team members on the production of proposals, including the collation of information and production of key documents
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the business and be able to match industry issues to practice areas
- To keep the firm's CRM system up-to-date with marketing projects and campaigns with which you are involved
- To assist or run training courses where appropriate on topics such as our Spark CC best practice, client event and seminar management and sourcing marketing collateral and producing marketing documents and online marketing systems
This role would suit a commercially aware graduate or a candidate with a professional marketing qualification.
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants due to the number of responses we receive. If you haven't heard back from us within 3 days of applying then your application for this position has not been successful.