Marketing Assistant - Mark-eting Recruitment
This job expired on 29-03-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing assistant 3 months ago
My client is a highly successful supplier of high end beauty products. He is looking for a marketing assistant who is passionate about the beauty business to asssit him with the whole 360 degree ma...
Marketing Assistant 2 months ago
My client a leading industrial and manufacturing co. are recruiting for a marketing assistant to join their well-established marketing team to support on the day to day marketing functions of the b...
Marketing Assistant 27 days ago
Marketing Assistant - Temp to Perm: LeisureFull Mix: A very varied and hands-on Marketing Assistant role is immediately available with this leisure company. In order to drive revenue and generate s...
Marketing Assistant 28 days ago
Marketing Assistant - FinanceMarketing Communications: An ideal Marketing role has arisen for a financial advisory company in Central Birmingham. Specialising in mortgages and ancillary products yo...
Our client, a leading law firm, is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team in London. As a member of the Marketing Team, you will provide support to the BD teams on business development, client development and administrative support. You will also help to develop, maintain and share best practice in all processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and a consistent quality of service in all marketing activity.
- To support partners & team members with the development of one of the firm's key accounts
- To work with the Communications team on the running of monthly campaigns to promote our latest new initiatives
- To give presentations to the marketing team on key operational projects and initiatives
- To maintain and develop the marketing pages on the firm's intranet system to support marketing initiatives and campaigns being rolled out across the firm
- To liaise with international offices to produce a monthly Global BD Update
- Provide support to other team members on the production of proposals, including the collation of information and production of key documents
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the business and be able to match industry issues to practice areas
- To keep the firm's CRM system up-to-date with marketing projects and campaigns with which you are involved
- To assist or run training courses where appropriate on topics such as our Spark CC best practice, client event and seminar management and sourcing marketing collateral and producing marketing documents and online marketing systems
This role would suit a commercially aware graduate or a candidate with a professional marketing qualification.
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants due to the number of responses we receive. If you haven't heard back from us within 3 days of applying then your application for this position has not been successful.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25k - £28k|
|Sector:||Legal | Professional/Business Services|
|Job Categories:||Event Marketing Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Sports Marketing Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|