4 months ago
Salary £18-20,000 a year - Permanent
Based in South Shields
This company is a leading UK based manufacturer and supplier of performance Timer doorsets; performance glazed timber screens; space and privacy management and architectural ironmongery and access control.
Their focus is to make sure that they communicate effectively and consistently in various forms of media that enhances the customer's view of the company. As a team, they play a key role in maximising their sales through everything that their Buying and Sales teams do. This is done through the collecting and analysing of customer feedback to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their customers.
The role will support the team in delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns, content development, general marketing administration, publications, supporting key marketing projects and diary management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day to day building of the company web site
- Build and distribute the brand
- Regular exposure to mailshots externally
- Support the MD with the running and delivery of promotional activity and projects to further the reputation of the company
- Produce weekly and daily marketing reports
- Write marketing briefs and produce artwork for marketing purposes
- Regular production of internal communications of the company status
- Produce communications which are accessible for their sales team to utilise on site
- Take briefs from relevant parties in order to provide detailed briefs for the design and photography to produce marketing ideas
- Support the MD in delivering projects.
- Manage and deliver, accurately and on time and to budget any ad hoc projects at the request of the MD.
- Develop in depth knowledge of doorsets and the full product range
- Develop positive relationships with colleagues across all areas of the business
- An excellent team player with good communication skills
- Good commercial marketing skills
- Good organisation and administration skills and the ability to problem solve
- Thrive working in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and prioritising your workload.
- Working with high attention to detail
- Planning and analytical skills
- Good PC skills (includes Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close