7 months ago
A well-established accountancy firm is looking to appoint a Marketing Assistant to help with the delivery of its marketing and business development objectives.
This role will assist in building the brand locally in line with firms brand guidelines, and in delivering marketing events and business development programmes to a high standard.
Key areas of focus will include but not limited to:
- Assist with the delivery of marketing campaigns to help drive leads to the business
- Undertake market research to identify future business development opportunities
- Manage the firm's events calendar, organise and attend events whether internal professionals or social functions or attendance at other networking events
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers (web developers, printers, advertisers, photographer, promotional companies etc.)
- Maintain and develop the firms prospective client database management
- Write and/or upload online content for website and social media i.e blogs, firm news etc and arrange for translations to be done in a timely manner.
- Design and sending of client and prospect client marketing e-shots
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature to include promotional items
- Co-ordinate all client feedback. Analysing responses and reporting to management.
- Arrange photo shoots for staff and PR purposes
- Assist the Partners in analysing marketing and client data and writing monthly, quarterly and year end reports
Requirements of the Role:
- Minimum 1 year experience within a professional services marketing role.
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing and business development principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of IT packages: Word, Excel, Survey & E-Shot Management Systems
If this sounds of interest please send your CV to apply now