Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry? Our client could have just the opportunity for you.
Our client is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £36.3 billion and more than 152,400 clients. Their award winning products include Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts. They have their head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London and a stock broking office in Tunbridge Wells.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: London Bridge
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Salary: up to £25,000 + bonus + study support + benefits
Benefits: 22 days holiday increasing up to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays; Discretionary annual bonus; Contributory pension scheme; Paid study support for qualifications; Enhanced maternity / paternity scheme and childcare vouchers; Holiday buy / sell scheme; Free social events.
About the role:
Looking to develop a career in Marketing with an award-winning business in the financial services industry? They are now looking to recruit a hardworking, articulate person to join their Marketing team where you will play a key role in providing their award-winning service to their customers.
They have excellent career development opportunities if you are looking to progress your knowledge and experience further.
- Build emails using their email service provider’s (ESP) tools.
- Manipulate data to segment the customer base for targeted communications.
- Deal with gone aways, unsubscribes and other data issues.
- Assist with writing customer communications.
- Ensure that customer outcomes are in line with their regulatory obligations.
- Be a subject matter expert for the product.
- Assist the Marketing Communications Manager and other members of the marketing team as required.
- Produce MI and reports for the business.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns.
- Plan marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the planning and running of their investment webinars.
- Run competitions and campaigns utilising their corporate sponsorships.
- Load and maintain content on the AJ Bell Youinvest website including investment articles, videos and product content.
- Improve email design to increase engagement.
- Analyse email campaign results.
- You will be educated to a degree level, preferably with a 2:1.
- Have an interest in financial services marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerate, analytical and have strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Confident with IT, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to work hard, learn quickly and demonstrate a high level of flexibility.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Office Administrator, Admin Support, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Campaigns, Analytics, Social Media, Market Research, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.