4 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to support this growing dental marketing agency.
This full-time role involves supporting owners/partners, providing administrative and project support for a range of clients in the dental sector - both in the UK and overseas.
Reporting into the partners, the successful candidate will be working primarily with them and will also be expected to liaise with external suppliers and contractors, especially graphic designers, copywriters and printers as well as a PR agency, data providers, Social Media specialists and web agencies.
Part-time would be considered for the right candidate.
An enthusiastic and energetic person, the individual must be keen to learn and be able to 'juggle' several projects or tasks at the same time, according to client needs and deadlines.
Other key requirements for the role are: -
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a marketing role
- Excellent written English
- Thorough attention to detail
- To have good interpersonal and verbal communication skills - including being comfortable talking on the phone
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office products include PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- To have a very positive attitude
- A strong team ethic
1. Administration & Support
- Assisting on client proposals and presentations e.g. formatting PowerPoints, quality checking
- Market research - product, competitors, media, price (using the Internet)
- Quotation generation using on-line quotation system
- Liaison with graphic designers and printers in the development of visual materials
- Liaison with website partner companies in the delivery of digital solutions
- Image sourcing (and buying) from photo libraries
- Progress chasing (suppliers)
2. Obtaining samples & quotations
- Media: - Press, Door drops, Radio, Video, etc.
- Brochures / flyers / stationery etc.
- Website copy
- Content marketing - blogs, articles
Full time employment
Initial 3 months probationary period
£15k - £18k p.a. (depending on experience)
Discretionary profit-related bonus
The chosen candidate would work at their new Teignmouth, Devon office.
37.5 hours per week.
A two stage interview process - initial 30 minute interview followed by 2nd interview.