5 months ago
Are you looking for your first step in your marketing career?
Would you like exposure to both online and offline marketing channels?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly ambitious Marketing Assistant to join one of the UK's foremost business support organisations. This is a new role that you can come into and really make your own.
Supporting the Group's marketing, you will be encouraged to bring new innovative ideas to support the online marketing strategy across both the public and private sectors. You'll be joining a dynamic marketing department, where you'll receive the support you need to achieve your future career ambitions.
What will I do as Marketing Assistant?
You'll be responsible for conducting integrated marketing campaigns to influence the marketing strategy. The role includes:
- Design work for marketing collateral using Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Producing innovative content for social media and other channels
- Managing social media channels using Hootsuite
- Event preparation and attending events
- Daily management of external telemarketing campaigns
- Responsibility for day-to-day updates to the websites using the Content Management System
- Direct marketing campaign support
- Regular reporting on activity and key performance metrics
What skills & experience will I need as Marketing Assistant?
They are looking for someone who wants a career in marketing who has the following:
- A marketing related qualification
- A keen interest and understanding of business and marketing
- An interest in digital marketing
- Passion for and ability to demonstrate a good knowledge and use of social media
- Initiative, creativity and a can-do attitude
- A fast learner who's keen to get stuck in, try new things and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques
- Good organisation, time-management and forward planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in-person
- Excellent attention to detail
What benefits will I get as Marketing Assistant?
- Competitive annual salary
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 9:00-17:00
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working culture
- New state of the art office, complete with Skype booths
- Free onsite parking
- Guidance and mentoring to support your development
- 10.5% non-contributory pension scheme, with option to draw down 5% into salary
- Access to flexible benefits including flexi-pension, holiday-buy scheme, childcare vouchers and cycle-to-work.
If you have a creative flair and want your ideas to be heard within a successful business support organisation, they would love to hear from you!