This role is with the UK market leader in its field of software and related professional services for the UK public sector and associated private contractors. Due to continued growth in the UK and internationally they are seeking to add a Marketing Assistant to their team.
Position: Graduate Client Manager
Location: Twickenham, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20k - 24k + bonus
About the role:
The Marketing Assistant will assist the commercial, sales and marketing team in supporting the existing customer base and prospective customers. The role would provide an excellent opportunity for a dynamic graduate to get a solid grounding across sales, marketing and customer support, and offer good development opportunities for the right person.
- Support existing customer accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Renew existing contracts in appropriate accounts
- Support of the production of tender responses to formal public procurements
- Maintain and develop market intelligence in their CRM system
- Identify opportunities to extend service offering to existing accounts
- Co-ordinate client events and communications
- General office support as required
- Significant work experience
- If you are a recent graduate or shortly graduating they would love to hear from you
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to listen to client needs
- High standard of written communication: ability to produce effective and professional sales proposals and well written tender responses
- Ability to manage accounts effectively and build relationships with key clients
- Willingness to travel within the UK
- Full UK driving licence
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Graduate, Customer Service, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.