about 1 month ago
Pure are recruiting a Marketing Assistant for this well established business based in central Ipswich on a permanent basis. Working as part of a small team you will report to the Marketing Manager, supporting with the delivery of marketing and communications activities to ensure the business acheives its goals and objectives.
* Assisting in the organisation and delivery of events
* Producing and editing marketing materials and presentations for both internal and external events
* Preparing email campaigns including content and images using Mailchimp.
* Evaluating campaigns using Google analytics
* Assist in creating copy for marketing materials
* Upload material to the website and assist in the maintenance of social media accounts
The successful candidate will have experience gained in a marketing role, and ideally be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) within a relevant subject. You will have a strong level of interpersonal skills and be a confident communicator at all levels.Strong attention to detail is key for this role.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a small, busy team where you will be given a wide variety of tasks to be involved in. The business have an excellent reputation in the marketplace and provide a great working environment.