Better Placed are pleased to be working with a large multi-national brand with in the leisure sector who are based in Glasgow. Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant who's main focus will be to drive customer growth across the operating company by creating and delivering end to end marketing campaigns.
As a key member of the marketing team you will work with colleagues across the company and with marketing teams across the business to develop and share best practice.
- make sure marketing campaigns are delivered effectively
- ensure marketing campaigns stay with in budget
- introduce new and innovative marketing methods to the operating company
- identify opportunities for cost efficiencies in the marketing budget and plans
- ensure that the organisations brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- approachable and a strong team player
- work to tight deadlines and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- have a 'can do' attitude
- computer literate
- someone with a strong team ethic, who can motivate others
- experience of research and utilising customer insight
If you'd like to be apart of a progressive and growing company please don't hesitate to get in touch.