22 days ago
Do you have experience working as a Marketing Assistant?
Are you keen to kick start your career within Marketing?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant within a professional services firm based in Sale, Manchester. Due to rapid growth, this firm is now looking for a driven Marketing Administrator to work alongside the Bid Coordinator.
The successful Marketing Assistant will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• Assist the Bid Co-ordinator in the preparation of pre-qualification and tender documents to deadlines including preparing responses, formatting, proof reading and quality checking
• Support the Director and Heads of Division with the production of materials for internal and external presentations, maintaining corporate branding and imagery
• Tracking pursuits, updating spreadsheets, and the client contact database
• Maintain a system of up-to-date standard business development information for use by all staff including CV's, photographs, standard document library and project profiles, company registrations and memberships
• Attending regular marketing meetings, contributing and taking/follow-up of actions as required including e-marketing, comms, events promotion
The ideal Marketing Assistant will obtain the following skills:
• An undergraduate degree within either History, English or Creative Writing
First-class organisation and multi-tasking skills; the ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
• Advanced IT skills with extensive experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of InDesign or similar software would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to use own initiative and work proactively with ease
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Construction industry experience
• Flexible attitude to work
• Professional, friendly manner
In return for your hard work you will be given a generous bonus, as well a great scope for progression within the firm.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, then send your CV over to Anila Shabir via the link below.