4 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is an award winning international specialist scaffolding and access contractor. They have been providing an industry leading service that includes the expert design, supply and erection of scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists to major projects across the UK, Ireland and the UAE since 1988. The organisation has a vast amount of international experience spanning across numerous sectors including commercial, industrial, educational, healthcare and leisure.
This is a graduate level role ranging from 15 - 22K circa.
Day-to-day activities will include:
The Marketing Assistant will focus on digital acquisition, data analysis, social media and developing online and offline marketing strategies for the group. This role is responsible for helping with managing the day-to-day output of the marketing team, organise direct mail campaigns and grow the brand awareness of the company in target markets.
Day-to-day tasks will include gaining experience in the following.
* Supporting the wider team to develop, implement and monitor integrated online and offline marketing and communications plans and campaigns to support product and service initiatives.
* Managing ongoing data analysis to build an understanding of target markets and produce post-campaign reporting, analysing trends to improve the marketing strategy and planning.
* Utilising Hubspot to create landing pages, track website performance and generate ROI reports aligned to marketing performance.
* Working closely with the content team to write short and long copy for brochures, flyers, electronic direct mail, weekly windup e-newsletters, articles, and website content.
* Managing the company's social media presence across all accounts, creating a content calendar for published posts and regular campaigns to drive followers and grow leads generated across social platforms.
* Supporting the business on brand event concepts, planning, on-site management and client follow-up.
* Updating and maintaining the company website.
* Supporting with company events and hospitality.
* Proactively using digital design software such as Indesign
* Be actively involved in company photo shoots for editing for hosting.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
The organisation is looking for a very creative individual to take the role by the reins and make it their own. seeking individuals who have the ability to create new ideas and practical solutions to problems, facilitate effective team working, inspire, and are determined to succeed with a positive “can do” attitude.
* Content creation experience is necessary.
* Relevant university degree, 2:1 or above.
* Excellent written English with impeccable grammar.
* Strong attention to detail, especially for proof-reading, and quality aware.
* Be proactive and tackle issues before they surface; use initiative when it comes to problem-solving.
* Experience working to short deadlines.
* Flexible, positive attitude.
* Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong analytical and numerical skills.
* Strong organisation, planning and project management skills.
* Good understanding of social platforms.
* can work as part of a team and take full responsibility for tender, submission, tender negotiations etc.
* can work in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc.
* Must be computer literate and highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office - Excel and Word.
What are the perks of working for this company?
* Competitive remuneration and excellent career prospects.
* International development opportunities.
Apply for this role