5 months ago
Marketing Assistant (CRM)
Our client is a Limited company wholly owned by the equity directors providing building surveying, project management and cost consultancy across the private / public sector and central government. The practice was formed in September 1998 and currently employs circa 100 staff across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland.
Position: Marketing / CRM Admin Assistant
Location: Leeds, with some travel
The position exists to primarily provide marketing / CRM support across the business and in addition administrative support to the Leeds office and other offices as and when required.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.) Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Organise and plan the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with third parties
- Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
- Manage all controlled documents and templates to ensure that the branding guidance is applied consistently
- Support the data analyst in implementing strategies to drive loyalty and growth in line with customer needs
- Understand company software systems used and become a super user
- Support the development of the CRM system
- Carry their regular audits of staff use of Union Square to identify any issues
- In the absence of the CRM Data Analyst act as the lead and deal with any issues as and when required
- Provide audio and copy typing support to the various members of staff and directors of the company
- Be fully aware of all services offered by our client and be able to describe these to existing and prospective clients
- Undertake generally accepted secretarial duties such as photocopying, binding, filing, archive data entry and assisting in the production and dispatching of reports, letters and other documents
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Good organisational experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong team player
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of social media platforms and using them in a work environment
- Experience of working with CRM systems
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Office Administrator, Admin Support, Marketing Administrator, Union Square, Marketing Campaigns, Analytics, Social Media, Market Research, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.