4 months ago
This rapidly growing retailer and manufacturer of print is looking for two commercially aware, creative and data driven Marketing Assistants / Executives to play key roles in developing the business.
The business has been recognised in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the past two years and also features in the London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
You will be central to growing the instantprint and Route One brands working across multiple online and offline marketing channels including PPC, SEO, social media and email. You will be provided with continuous on the job training as well as support from key partners such as Google and the current SEO Agency.
The role requires someone who has a proactive attitude, is results driven and has willingness to learn. For the right candidate there are opportunities for progression in a forward thinking and fast growing marketing department.
The team is located just a few minutes from junction 36 of the M1 near Rotherham/Sheffield in South Yorkshire. The starting salary for this role is £17,000 - £25,000 per annum.
The essential functions of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Building and Optimising PPC campaigns to achieve cost of sale and cost per acquisition targets
- Researching and creating marketing campaigns focused on acquiring new customers
- Working with external agencies to deliver marketing campaigns
- Analysis of competitor marketing activities
- Using data to make marketing decisions
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager on the acquisition marketing strategy
- Reporting on marketing performance
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Willingness to learn new processes and methods of working
- A positive and flexible attitude to work
- Excellent communication and written skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to make informed decisions
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Experience in marketing / digital marketing role
- A business or marketing related degree
- An understanding of digital marketing channels and how they work together
- An understanding of how digital marketing can be used to acquire new customers
- Bupa Healthcare after three months service
- Casual dress code
- Free onsite parking
- 6 weeks holidays (with additional days for long service and option to take a further 1 weeks holiday unpaid after 2 years service).
- Open plan office environment
5 days ago
only 23 days until close