3 months ago
Marketing Assistant - Financial Services Industry
Salary: £25K plus benefits & bonus
Key Words: Marketing, Marketing Professional, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Financial Services, Marketing & Communications, Design, Asset Management, Investment Management
As a member of the Sales, Marketing and Communications team, based in London, this position plays an important role in supporting marketing activities.
This is a junior position within the team. Candidates must have a strong degree and an interest in working within Financial Services. The candidate should have a good eye for design and a personal interest in marketing.
• Work as a team to produce regular marketing materials (presentations, strategy/fund updates) in an accurate and timely manner, on brand and in accordance with compliance rules
• Contribute to the creation and development of new and bespoke marketing materials
• Work with the team coordinator to ensure presentations and other marketing materials are printed and bound ready for meetings
• Assist in the organisation and coordination of client events
• Coordinate and order branded materials (banners, posters, merchandise) and manage stock levels
• Assist with the day to day maintenance of the websites and intranet
• Assist with reports and presentations
• Strong University Degree
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
• A good eye for design
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational abilities
• An ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
• Highest level of ethical standards, integrity, professionalism, and judgment
• Personal interest in sustainability
• Ability to contribute to and protect our clients vibrant, collaborative culture where excellence and fresh thinking are recognised and rewarded
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.